Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prednisone

I seriously need to vent right now. I feel completely insane! I'm on 40mg of prednisone right now and I'm shaking and STARVING and angry and I just want to complain over nothing! I hate this drug! But at the same time, it really does help with the UC. It makes me so very mean. I'm so thankful I'm home alone right now because nobody deserves to be around me at this moment. I just took a Xanax so I should be calming down shortly. The thing about having to take those is that they make me worthless too. I get so tired and just feel blah from them. Did I mention I want to eat EVERYTHING??? The urge is SO strong!! Let me just remind myself again 23 more days of this and I won't need prednisone anymore!!! Why does 23 days seem like an eternity right now? I suppose it's not.... I was just saying 40 days at what seems like only a week ago. And here's the xanax... now I feel nothing except that I'm still hungry. I miss the euphoric effect of prednisone. That comes around sometimes and the world just looks so beautiful and everything in it is perfect. And then there are the times when I feel like I hate everyone and everything. Drugs... I swear; they're just so bad! Let me remind myself again (23 days, 23 days, 23 days...). I guess I'm a little in disbelief. I've been on this stuff for a year and a half now! I've done so many things I'm not proud of out of prednisone mania. I plan to discuss one of those things in a blog one day... it deserves its very own title and everything! Well the Xanax has me in a complete zoned fog now so I guess I have nothing else to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment