Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As far as living with UC goes, today was one of those days I am very thankful for. My husband had a doctor's appointment in Atlanta so that meant a two hour car ride. Long car rides can be a scary thing! I took lots of Lomotil and made it through the day! We even got to make a trip to the Lenox mall to window shop. It was nice to spend the day together.

I have a couple of things on my mind. I'm worried about putting all my ducks in one basket as far as nursing school goes. I'm pretty confident that I'll get in at CSU but I think I'm going to spend some time tomorrow applying at other schools as a backup plan.

I'm really looking forward to surgery and all that life will offer for me afterwards! I even found a few job postings at St Francis that I'm thinking about applying for! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment