Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can't help but be just a little sad....

I awoke this morning to the normal burning pain in my stomach, took my medicine, and headed outside for the dogs' morning potty break. It is really gorgeous outside today! It's the nicest day I've seen this year! I'm just a little sad because I would LOVE to go for a walk with the dogs on a distance of more than 20ft! But I just can't go out that far unless I can somehow take my bathroom with me! It sucks :( I suppose I'll have to settle for enjoying the front porch for now. The countdown is at 25 days now until I have my surgery to get rid of my piece of crap colon! After that, maybe we can have our walk :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renaye,

    Saw you visited us on our site, and see you are in the midst of preparing to rid yourself of your lousy colon. Try to keep your spirits up as much as you can, I know before Mark's surgery he hit a sort of calm about the approaching surgery that could be his ticket back to health. Maybe you even need to have a "GOODBYE COLON" party to celebrate it leaving -- We celebrated a lot of the milestones to make it more bearable.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete