Saturday, February 7, 2009

My beloved family

I couldn't let this blog go on for one more minute without introducing the world to the "people" who mean the most to me!



On the left is our newest addition, Emma Grace Ottman. She was born on Oct 17, 2007 and we adopted her on Dec 2, 2007. She is a true priss. She loves to play with her stuffed animal toys and pull out all the stuffing. She loves to eat too! She loves going outside but won't put a single paw in the grass if its wet or cold. She tolerates getting her hair brushed but isnt too fond of baths - not yet anyway.

On the right is Scooter Bug Ottman. He was born on August 2, 2003. I adopted him before I married Justin and he has been my best little buddy ever since. We are very close. He loves his mommy more than anything in the world! I don't go anywhere in our home without Scooter right on my tail - even the bathroom! He is the sweetest dog ever to exist. He has a very sensitive personality and even a strong tone will make him tuck his tail. He was VERY jealous and has hurt feelings when we brought Emma home. It took him a good 8 months to be hiself again and he still looks a little sad when he sees his mommy cuddling Emma. He'll always be mommy's first though :)




No comments:

Post a Comment